Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via goddess-river)
OMG humans are so CUTE when they try to give advice!!!!
1.Yeah you just go ahead and try that out!!! Maybe it’d work in Fairy where the temp. is always PERFECT degrees Farenheit, but c’mon, the Human Plane is like 110% rainstorms, global warming, and bugs that SUCK YOUR BLOOD. Enjoy that malaria and arthritis, slugger!
2. Also have you ever tried to kick a soccer ball in bare feet???? There’s a reason we wear boots to practice, sweetiepops!!!! I for one make extra specially sure that MY students wear the correct footwear and not their darling lil ballet pumps or bARE FEET or they find themselves sitting out the lesson with their precious lil tushes parked on the Thinking About What You Did Bench!
just kidding XD!!! you probably can’t really think a lot on the Thinking About What You Did Bench because it feels like pins & needles to sit on!! But it sure is a GREAT learning incentive!!!
3. OK this one is fine!!! 1 out of 7 go you!!! Totally not bad at all for a human!!!
4. Nothing AGAINST flowers, I am totally a plant lover myself and as a Fae of COURSE I am totally in tune with nature and all green things and all that jazzercise, but flowers as a fashion accessory? Like SO last century!! ANd JSYK the flower crown KINDA went out around the time you guys were still into penny farthings and tuberculosis. But its so cute that you humans are JUST getting the trend now!!! You rock that flower crown, honeydoodle, and don’t you let anyone tell you you look completely stupid.
5. And that’s like two of these that are about naked time now but ok! Because what you do in your own free time is absolutely up to you and I am totally okay with that!!!! Even if it’s creepy and weird. I’m just saying, rain, mosquitos, bears probably, the Human Plane is like 99.99999999% things that are out to wreck your style, and the other 0.00000001% is Jello and inspirational workout music. That is just a PSA for you there, naked yoga lady!!!
Also to my students if any of you happen to be reading this, babies if I catch any of you twinkly stars trying out naked yoga like anywhere in the TFTC you’re gonna be trying out naked Thinking About What You Did! Because going skyclad is for witches and Naked Sleeping And Yoga Lady here, not my lil troopers!!!
6. Have you ever TRIED to dryclean tulle???
7. I would be totally behind Naked Yoga Lady on this one, healthy yummy desserts are basically my MO!!! Except this would be way more healthy and yummy without the honey or yoghurt, which are both Fitness No Nos and also if you feed young Fae like my lil troopers honey and yoghurt you are going to be trying to get them down off the CEILING for the entire lesson wow. Fruit and almonds are totally great!! You could even mix em up by making them into a shake, or jello!
See??? It’s so healthy, it’s smiling!! You can literally hear it saying ‘Hi-ho, dudes and dudettes, yummy healthy fruit snack here! Eat me!!!’
I kind of wish food wouldn’t talk though tbh. It’s sometimes kinda offputting.
ooP, there’s the bell! It’s five AM and you know what that means!!! FAEROBICS TIME :D :D :D
Shine on guys, and stay healthy!!!!!!!!!!
Guys, so like I had a dream a couple of nights ago and we need to talk about it because I don’t want to like, BRAG or anything but I was basically visited by a God.
I KNOW, RIGHT???????
OK, so there I was all curled up in my stylish and really well co-ordinated lil nest, all tuckered out after a hard day’s teaching my adorable lil students and maybe a hard-earned and responsible beverage, I honestly forget cause it’s not important. And then it totally happened.
I am being totally straight with you guys I was visited- Visited, by one of the Elders themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not like that weird fake Mab who goes around lying to the impressionable, noooo. THE REAL DEAL. One of our Great Elders of the Five Clans. He showed Himself to Me and I am truly honoured and humbled by the experience. One minute I was pretty much in Dreamland and the next, WOW, there He was. He was bathed in celestial radiance and His wings were snowy white bedecked with the purest silver, and upon His lordly brow there were antlers just like in the murals. The Woodland King, the White Lord, Sire Goodfellow, He was right there like closer than you guys are right now and He spoke unto me!!!!!!!!! And he said,
"Take it easy, kiddo. Seriously, you keep on poking that dragon in the eye, there’s gonna be ten kinds of heck to pay when it wakes up, you know what I’m saying?"
And then he said he had to go, ‘cause he’d forgotten how much the antlers chafed. Which was kind of weird, but who are we to question the ways of the Elders, right???? Because unlike SOME PEOPLE I have loyalty and respect for my heritage. I would never dispute the Elders’ plans for our People. And I understand perfectly. It’s like, SO EASY to allow ourselves to weaken, to fall prey to the enemies of our People, and their adorable children, and their false kindness, and their- their doughnuts, but it is clear to me now that I have to take it easy, I have to bide my time and wait, for the perfect moment, because Fairy has been sleeping while they have worked their poison but it is waking up,and they, they will all pay for what they are doing to our home, and I will be vindicated.
Page 1 of 13